The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset. You’re the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today