At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
As a Team Member, you could be the smiling face that greets and serves customers. Or you could be the cook that prepares our world famous chicken (and tell your friends you know the “secret” – just kiddin’). Whatever job you do, you know what you do matters – to your team and to your customers.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, hot & fresh meals and a commitment to cleanliness
- Contribute to the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Make our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standard
- Partner with other Team Member to manage the products needed to fulfill guest orders
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!