About the company:
BLCO is a large KFC and Taco Bell franchise operator in Western Canada. We currently own and operate 21 KFC and Taco Bell restaurants across British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. BLCO is a division of the C21 Development Group and proud to employ more than 700 team members.
BLCO Enterprises Ltd. o/a KFC West Kelowna is looking for an energetic RESTAURANT MANAGER at our West Kelowna, British Columbia location. The ideal candidate should be able to effectively manage the operations of the restaurant on a day-to-day basis within the policies and guidelines of the company. The successful candidate must also be able to ensure customer satisfaction, team member engagement/retention and cost controls.
- Responsible for providing overall leadership in the restaurant.
- Recognizing, motivating, coaching and training all team members in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Consistently demonstrate “How we work together principles” and promote “Recognition Programs”
- Maintain highest possible level of customer service through training and follow up. Effectively resolve customer complaints
- Create schedules that achieve operational excellence, promote customer service and control cost of labor; utilizing company approved tools.
- Responsible for inventory controls – forecasting, ordering, and inventory counts
- Ensure cash control and security procedures are in place and maintained. Review and maintain financial controls and take action as necessary based on company targets
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety act, local health and safety codes and company safety/security policies/procedures
- Recruit and select qualified team members utilizing approved tools and systems
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews as per company policy
- Ensure maintenance of equipment/facility/grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance plan based on corporate standards.
- A minimum of 1-year management experience with the ability to supervise 15-20 people
- Completion of High School; some college/vocational or technical training preferred.
- Highly organized and efficient, with excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Intermediate computer skills with basic business math and accounting skills
- Strong and analytical and decision-making skills with proven ability to plan and delegate effectively.