About the company:
BLCO is a large KFC and Taco Bell franchise operator in Western Canada. We currently own and operate 21 KFC and Taco Bell restaurants across British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. BLCO is a division of the C21 Development Group and proud to employ more than 700 team members.
BLCO Enterprises Ltd. o/a KFC Barrhead is looking for an energetic RESTAURANT MANAGER at our Barrhead, Alberta location. The ideal candidate should be able to effectively manage the operations of the restaurant on a day-to-day basis within the policies and guidelines of the company. The successful candidate must also be able to ensure customer satisfaction, team member engagement/retention and cost controls.
- Responsible for providing overall leadership in the restaurant.
- Recognizing, motivating, coaching and training all team members in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Consistently demonstrate “How we work together principles” and promote “Recognition Programs”
- Maintain highest possible level of customer service through training and follow up. Effectively resolve customer complaints
- Create schedules that achieve operational excellence, promote customer service and control cost of labor; utilizing company approved tools.
- Responsible for inventory controls – forecasting, ordering, and inventory counts
- Ensure cash control and security procedures are in place and maintained. Review and maintain financial controls and take action as necessary based on company targets
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety act, local health and safety codes and company safety/security policies/procedures
- Recruit and select qualified team members utilizing approved tools and systems
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews as per company policy
- Ensure maintenance of equipment/facility/grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance plan based on corporate standards.
- A minimum of 1-year management experience with the ability to supervise 15-20 people
- Completion of High School; some college/vocational or technical training preferred.
- Highly organized and efficient, with excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Intermediate computer skills with basic business math and accounting skills
- Strong and analytical and decision-making skills with proven ability to plan and delegate effectively.